If you’re considering enrolling your child at Bay City Christian School, we invite you to schedule a personalized tour. We want you to meet some of our staff and see our bright, clean classrooms. We’ll try to match you up with a family in our school with a similar background, such as one that came from homeschooling, or a different church, or a public school. We believe by matching you with the right family, they’ll be able to most accurately and fully answer your questions about our Bay City Christian School.
We understand that finances often play a role in your decision for a Christian school education. Of course, we don’t receive any government assistance, so we need to charge tuition in order to be able to provide a quality education for your child(ren), but we do our best to keep the tuition as low as possible. Our tuition is among the lowest in the state and the nation for a private, Christian school. We encourage you to come and visit our school because we believe in the value of the education that we provide here at Bay City Christian School. It’s the beginning of a process to see if we’re a good fit for you, and if you’re a good fit for our school. We want to know that we share the same Biblical principles so that we’re supporting the values that you’re teaching your children in your home.
Don’t assume that a Christian education isn’t a good fit for you and your family. Many of our families have said that Bay City Christian is one of the best kept secrets in the Green Bay area — so we invite you to come and check out what we have to offer here. We look forward to meeting you and your family.
Our Pricing Vs. Comparable Schools
- National Average for Private Elementary School* 100% 100%
- Bay City Christian 50% 50%
- National Average for Private High School* 100% 100%
- Bay City Christian 26% 26%
- Leading Local Catholic School (For a Non-Catholic Family) 100% 100%
- Bay City Christian 55% 55%
- Leading Local Lutheran School (For A Non-Lutheran Family) 100% 100%
- Bay City Christian 59% 59%
Local Evangelical Schools
- Local Evangelical School – Kindergarten – full day** 100% 100%
- Bay City Christian – full day – No fundraising required! 64% 64%
- Bay City Christian – half day K3-K5 – No fundraising required! 49% 49%
- Local Evangelical Elementary School** 100% 100%
- Bay City Christian – No fundraising required! 75% 75%
- Local Evangelical High School** 100% 100%
- Bay City Christian – No fundraising required! 63% 63%
*National Center for Education Statistics
**Based upon a 1 school-aged child enrolled. Includes $500 fundraising fee per family.
Note: These comparisons are intended to be helpful, goodwill, overviews for parents considering Bay City Christian (BCCS). These are high level overviews of how Bay City’s costs relate to national and regional private education costs and are based upon publicly available published rates.
Statement of Non-Discrimination
Bay City Christian School is a private, Christian school that admits students of any race, color, national origin, or protected disabilities to all the rights, privileges, and activities accorded or made available to BCCS students.
We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, or protected disabilities in the administration of educational policies and procedures, scholarship awards, athletic or other school-administered programs. The administration, however, reserves the right to deny admission to any individual who cannot benefit from enrollment based on past academic achievement, disqualifying learning or physical limitations, or whose personal or family lifestyle is not in harmony with the stated philosophy of Bay City Christian School.